At Palmer Ranch Dental, we encourage regular preventive care. We believe that the prevention of dental disease is far more desirable, less costly and more comfortable for all concerned.
We’ll take the time to discuss your oral health and your general health, and answer any questions you may have about improving your smile.
We offer a broad range of preventative, restorative, and cosmetic services that include:
- Complete and thorough examinations annually which include the American Cancer Society Oral Exam
- Full hour professional hygiene visits
- Treatment of periodontal (gum) disease
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Esthetic crowns, bridges and veneers and implant restorations
- At-home tooth whitening methods
- Root Canal Therapy using modern materials and techniques
- Oral Surgery
For in-depth descriptions of the above procedures, please click on the Dental Health link at the top right hand corner of this page.
We also work closely with a network of Dental Specialists, with whom we may coordinate treatment when necessary.
Our commitment to quality and excellence includes state-of-the-art infection control procedures. All instruments are sterilized prior to every use and we use a self-contained, disinfected water system.